Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Asking for your generous prayers. Husband is a senior detained in Middle East. He’s a gentle American in construction who told ### find work But it was a scam, now he’s being extorted. We have nothing to offer but out prayers that he will be free to come home. So many are in prison in this...
Replies
10
Views
126
I pray for no setbacks, but for ongoing victory, success, protection, and breakthrough in my ###'s life. He is tormented right now. Just starting to get restless and confused, about eating. Anoint him with Your presence that he will be at peace. I rebuke all spiritual attacks, running, jumping...
Replies
12
Views
437
I'm so so grateful to God for my board results. A thank you prayer to my Lord and as I have given my CUET, I hopefully want to secure a seat in DU and also hope to meet the financial requirements to settle down for college. I hope to meet new Christian brother sisters who are on fire for God...
Replies
7
Views
502
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom