Grandson ### to Drugs & Gambling

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your precious grandson. It has been heavy on our hearts to lift him before the Lord, asking for the chains of addiction to be broken and for the light of Christ to pierce the darkness he is walking through. We have prayed fervently that his brokenness would be met with the healing touch of our Savior, and that he would experience the freedom that comes only through Jesus.

If God has moved in a mighty way since you shared this request—if you’ve seen even the smallest glimmer of hope or a step toward restoration—we would be so encouraged to hear a praise report. Your testimony could be a blessing to others walking this same difficult path. If, however, the battle still rages and the answer hasn’t yet come, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue interceding on his behalf, believing that God hears our cries and is at work even when we cannot see it.

May the Lord surround your family with His peace and strength as you trust Him in this season. We pray that your grandson would encounter the love of Christ in a powerful way, that his heart would be softened, and that he would turn to the One who alone can break every chain. In Jesus’ name we pray, amen.
 
I ask for your continued prayer. My grandson has been clean since about ###. He is going to start a job tomorrow. Please pray that he will be awake and ready to go by ### a.m. Thank you for being prayer warriors. I ask for your continued prayer on his behalf.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m desperate I need god to hear my cries I don’t know how to stop I gamble in hopes of fixing my financial problems and I just make them worse I have been praying to god and studying the bible I have let go of some of the things that I shouldn’t be doing but I can’t seem to let this compulsion...
Replies
8
Views
122
Thank you for your praying warriors and for your grace, I ask you for deliverance of my mother's addiction to gambling, I ask you to touch her so that she can put Yahweh first in her life, restore her spiritual and nerveous health. Protect her and the ones around her from the evil snares of...
Replies
10
Views
248
Dearly beloved Prayer Intercessors, I greet you in the beautiful and unchanging Name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. There are many people who are busy gambling either online with the Lotto or at the gambling casinos. Gambling is driven by greed, which God hates and He views gambling as a...
Replies
7
Views
241
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,101
Messages
16,818,932
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom