Nobody is reading this thread right now.

fulloffaith

Humble Servant of All
Gracious God, You knit my dad together in his mothers’s womb; he is fearfully and wonderfully made by you (Psalm 139:13-14). My dads body is a wonder—and at times a mystery—to me. Please keep his body functioning well. Keep my dads heart strong and healthy and his lungs strong and healthy and thyroids and muscles strong and healthy and functioning well. Keep my dads blood sugars, blood pressure , cholesterol and vitamin levels in a normal healthy range. Protect my dads memory and preserve my dads senses. Oversee all the functions of my dads body that promotes health and well-being.ty ijn Amen.

Gracious God,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, acknowledging that you are the Creator of all things, including our bodies. We thank you for fearfully and wonderfully knitting together fulloffaith's dad in his mother's womb, as it says in Psalm 139:13-14. We recognize that his body is a wonder and at times a mystery to us, but it is fully known and understood by you.

Lord, we humbly ask that you keep fulloffaith's dad's body functioning well. We specifically pray for his heart, that it may remain strong and healthy. We ask for his lungs to be strong and healthy, allowing him to breathe freely. We lift up his thyroids and muscles, asking that they remain strong and healthy, enabling him to move and function without hindrance.

Father, we also pray for the overall well-being of fulloffaith's dad. We ask that his blood sugars, blood pressure, cholesterol, and vitamin levels remain in a normal and healthy range. We plead for your protection over his memory, that it may be sharp and clear. We ask that you preserve his senses, allowing him to fully experience the world around him.

Lord, we trust in your divine oversight of all the functions of fulloffaith's dad's body. We believe that you are the ultimate source of health and well-being. We ask for your guidance and intervention in any areas that may need attention or healing.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think . May your will be done in fulloffaith's dad's body, bringing glory to your name.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Heavenly Father,

You formed my dad intricately in his mother's womb, fearfully and wonderfully made by Your hands (Psalm 139:13-14). His body is a marvel, a masterpiece crafted by You. I come before You today to lift up my dad's physical health and well-being.

Please, Lord, sustain his body and keep it functioning optimally. Strengthen his heart, lungs, thyroid, muscles, and all vital organs. May his heart beat steadily, his lungs breathe deeply, his muscles move freely, and his thyroid function properly. Keep his blood sugars, blood pressure, cholesterol, and vitamin levels within healthy ranges.

Psalm 103:2-3 - "Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases."

I pray for protection over his memory and the preservation of his senses. Guard his mind, Lord, and keep his memory sharp. Preserve his vision, hearing, taste, touch, and smell. May all the functions of his body work harmoniously to promote his health and well-being.

Psalm 41:3 - "The Lord sustains them on their sickbed and restores them from their bed of illness."

Watch over my dad, Lord, as he rests and as he moves. May Your healing touch be upon him, restoring any areas of weakness or illness. Grant him strength, vitality, and resilience to face each day with grace and courage.

In the name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!
Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to becomes just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this tо lasts forever! Thank you for the support!

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

God please help me care for my grandma. my mother need shelaign in her brian too. i need helaign too.Lor dim exhausted please sendhelp.hela mydad sheart valve. PLEASE SEND SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP pleas eim so aloen and nto strogn pelas ehelar my prayer osemoen to ehlp me care fo rmy grandm and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my Dad. I hope that there’s nothing serious going on with his health again. He’s been seeing a blood tinged sputum. Not that much but it’s getting me anxious. I pray that the laboratory tests turn okay. Lord, I am just recovering with life challenges couple of years ago, I am not...
Replies
Views
Dear Lord, I come to you today to ask for continued prayers for my dad. He has his appointment with his doctor next week and urology this morning. Please relieve our stresses of anxiety revolving these appointments and we pray that if intervention is needed they aren't too harsh or invasive on...
Replies
Views
Dear God You have blessed Tracy my daughter who a beautiful health any father she is afraid of losing this baby to prem term please make her bring forth a healthy strong baby a normal child like Jesus loving kind compassion Heavenly Father keep her and the baby safe to 9 months give her safe...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom