Grace to Sort, Shred, Save, Store, Pack & Move

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭3:5-6‬ ‭

Similar Requests

Please pray for my health. I've several health issues(physical and financial) that have burdened me for most of my life. Last year I was sick with some sort of respiratory infection(non-covid) for nearly 5 months - coughing for hours and hours all day and night, unable to sleep, coughing until I...
Replies
Views
Praise The Lord! Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for my elderly dog, Chica. She's almost 18 years old and is suffering from some sort of intestinal issue. The meds I give her won't be available until tomorrow and I'm praying that God will help her through this tough time. Thank...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I come into your courts with Thanksgiving in my heart and praise, speed this up if possible. Help me bleed this out quickly today because I think it will be a great idea. A musical but we'll you know. Top secret. And with your help and faith we can move mountains. I know you have...
Replies
Views
Hi it's Jeff here. I need prayers request from everybody. I have pet husky dog name CNNHNN (SEEKNEE) who has not been feeling too well. yesterday she was acting a bit odd for some reason. Then today she looked very tired and upset I brought her in after taking her for a walk and she started...
Replies
Views
Dear prayer partners, Please pray for my store Joy’s Nutri Store. I would love to meet serious people that is ok to become customers. I am having my grand store opening onApril 24th and I am advertising the event. Please pray for my business , that I will get customers that will buy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom