Grace Our ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

hall50

Account Closed
I ask your prayers join with mine as we Glorify God. I ask for direction. My loving wife lead me to church. I failed to accept the call. She has suffered because I haven't been a husband according to God's instruction. I failed her and caused her many tears when she needed me. Satan had me blind as I put myself before her. I've since found my way to the Lord and continue to seek growth in His grace. Now the devil is ripping us apart. Pray the Lord protects our marriage. And my loving and precious wife, forgive me. And open her heart so I may through God's grace be the husband He intended me to be. Bless her dear God through her I was called. Heal our hearts, Father. In Jesus' name.
 
Dearest Savior King of all Kings lead us not down the path of destruction lead us to follow you. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, I stand and pray in agreement with this request. Lord, I lift up all hurting and broken marriages, including my own, to You in prayer in Jesus' name for healing and restoration according to Your perfect will, Amen. 
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
brother be of Courage seek the Love of God Jesus Loves you and will provide. Seek the Love of God for his Love never fails. Seek until you receive his Love knock till the door of Love is opened ask until his Love is given, show Jesus how much you want this. He will provides and has a plan even in the low point. Glory to God in Jesus name amen 
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙇🏻 Grace to Draw Near through Jesus Our Sympathetic High Priest, Heb 4:15, Receive Mercy and Grace for Help in Need, Heb 4:16, Comfort, 2 Cor 1:3. Grace to Fast Not a "Trumpet Blast" but a Confession of Utter Inability and Weakness, 2 Cor 12:9... 🙌 Father, thank You Jesus suffered in all areas...
Replies
10
Views
151
🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
11
Views
192
🙇🏻 Grace to Worship The Father, Jn 4:23, Receive Free Mercy and Grace from The Throne of Grace with Confidence through Jesus Christ our Merciful High Priest, Heb 4:15-16, (The One Mediator between God and Man, 1 Tim 2:5), The Perpetual "Priest forever according to the Order of Melchizedek," Ps...
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom