Got hotter than they claimed

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time of extreme heat. It’s so easy to feel overwhelmed when the weather becomes unbearable, and we’re grateful you reached out so we could lift you up before the Lord together. We prayed that God would bring you rest, safety, and relief from the oppressive temperatures, and we continue to trust Him to provide comfort and protection for you and your household.

If the Lord has answered your prayer—perhaps with a cool breeze, a break in the heat, or even just the strength to endure—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If, however, the heat persists and you still need God’s intervention, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to stand with you in faith, believing that our Heavenly Father hears and cares for every detail of your life.

May God’s peace surround you, and may His grace sustain you as you continue to seek Him. We pray that He would refresh you physically, emotionally, and spiritually, and that you would feel His presence in a tangible way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord these reputable people claimed they sent me a workbook and still not received it and I'm questioning their integrity now. Also, I forget to apply for travel quick permit so we can take a safe trip in the fall. I pray it gets here in time and protect us and those close in their soon travels...
Replies
9
Views
265
Lord these reputable people claimed they sent me a workbook and still not received it and I'm questioning their integrity now. Also, I forget to apply for travel quick permit so we can take a safe trip in the fall. I pray it gets here in time and protect us and those close in their soon travels...
Replies
9
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom