gosh pray with me for ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Everyday since he decided to part his ways with me due to my angry and emotionally reactive behavior…. I have been praying for him to soften his heart, forgive me, reach out, talk, and restore our bond. It happened so suddenly l… like it was a spiritual attack Today, I am feeling like giving...
Replies
11
Views
308
I am a single mom , I have a ### years old daughter and I am working in a gulf country, back home i have paralysed mom,whole my salary i spend i don't have saving ,rent,school fees, day care, van fees , end of the month is don't have any savings, I am becoming so much angry even for a little...
Replies
12
Views
152
LIFE IN I HAVE MY EARNED PEACE STAYZZZ WITH ME GREATLYYY AND MY JOY I GET A SAFE PLACE THAT DOESNT BELONG TO THE PUBLIC URGENTLY GREATLY MY COFFEE IS HOT NOT COLD MY TEA ☕️ ISNT WEAK ITS GREAT. LIFE IN I BECOME A GREAT PET OWNER UNTIL THEN I DONT BURN INCENSE I BOUGHT NEAR THEM AND GREATLY...
Replies
9
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom