Good Saturday morning Lord I want to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good Saturday morning Lord You work in mysterious ways And I thankk you for all blessings please order our steps today and please direct our paths help me to be able to make a sizable donation to the prayer line one day I feel better after I write my prayers I pray in your Son Jesus name Amen
Replies
9
Views
257
Dear God thank you for giving up your son on the cross to die for our sins. Thank you for letting my son to have met a nice young person into his life to give him some happiness and for both of them to help and enjoy each other's company. Thank you for helping my wife to listen to another...
Replies
9
Views
217
GM, All My Faithful Prayer Warriors!!! I AM HERE THIS MORNING FOR THE JURY TRIAL OF MY SON THAT ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR. FIRST, GIVE AN HONOR TO OUR LORD & SAVIOR JESUS CHRIST FOR ALL THAT HE HAS DONE, ALL THAT HE IS DOING NOW & ALL THAT HE WILL DO TODAY IN THIS TRIAL FOR MY SON TODAY...
Replies
12
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom