Good salary job as I'm jobless since ###

Pharraele

Disciple of Prayer
Good salary job as I'm jobless since ### months. Because of this, I am suffering from depression mental abuse problems.
 
Do not worry. Trust in the Almighty Lord Yeshuva and follow The Lord's Commandments.
May Almighty Lord restore everything to you, give you happiness and peace abundantly.


Amen
 
Good salary job as I'm jobless since ### months. Because of this, I am suffering from depression mental abuse problems
Dear Father, touch ###’s life. Guide the footsteps down the right path. Let there a job at the end of the path. In Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hallo Prophet Have been jobless since ### and I have been applying jobs with no success I have a court case. Need direction concerning the case Have wanted to get married but all I get is rejection and being unwanted My names are ### from ###
Replies
8
Views
262
Prayer request for good salary job (###)
Replies
6
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,730
Messages
16,780,182
Members
648,277
Latest member
Veirdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom