Good Paying Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a good paying job in the bank very urgently

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job and visa is cancelled and ver desperate for a well paying job in a good company
Replies
12
Views
158
Please pray for me I need a better Paying Job I have three children my husband is not working I am in debt I don't know what to do my current paycheck can't cover all the bills that I have I am trusting God I have a ### I really need a miracle
Replies
12
Views
109
I found out yesterday that my job would be dissolved at the end of the month. I have applied to countless jobs since than. I pray that God almighty, who knows my needs and worries, open the door for a good paying job before the end of the month.
Replies
7
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,597
Messages
16,778,434
Members
648,149
Latest member
Griathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom