Good night family of God i am a ### ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunshine1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunshine1

Guest
Good night family of God I am a ### years old my brother is ### his name is ### and mine is ###. I would like to pray for me because I have a test coming up so I want to do good as I usually do. Help me to focus and concentrate and help me with my throat infection. Help my brother also that he may be a good boy and focus and give him wisdom and understanding and help him in his speech and I thank you so much that he can say more than a few words. Help my dad so his nose does not bleed any more and his head. Help my mom with good jobs so she may get enough money to support us and manage us all. And help all my family to be healthy and strong. And I believe my prayer will be answered.
 
Father God, I pray for ### and ### that you will help them with these test and their family with finances and sicknesses. We know father that with faith as small as a mustard seed you will answer our prayers if it be your will. Thank you for this in Jesus Name Amen!
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Lord, please bless ### and ### that they be well, and that they continue the faith they have in You, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my son has a good night tonight and a good day tomorrow where he gets up well and has a calm mind at work. Please pray for Jakeb's happiness. So many times when you help me pray God hears and helps. Please ask for God's help again. If it is God's will please ask him to give my...
Replies
11
Views
487
Lord Jesus as I lay me down to sleep I pray to you Lord my soul you’ll keep. Thank you Lord for not letting me die! May I continue to stand in awe, communing with my heart upon my bed, and still being lead instead. I offer the sacrifices of peace and love as I put my trust thee. Make me to sleep...
Replies
10
Views
617
Good night everyone I am coming to you for prayers for myself and children I am trying to be a human Resources manager at ### but if a job comes along that I can be paid I ask to have it I have been praying for years I choose not to give up pray for me thank you
Replies
7
Views
329
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,148
Messages
16,819,312
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom