Good News!### ### has been reported on 'FaceBook' to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Good News!### ### has been reported on '-banned site-' to have been located in ###, by; ###. Unfortunately, this person is not being very forthcoming in giving us the exact location information of, Ms.###? And, may be acting in concert with unknown people who may be holding ### against her will! She may still be suffering from the stress of Alcoholism and, mental disorders. We need your help in locating Ms.### so that she may make a personal contact to us so that we can assist her and, get her released from these people that have become very uncooperative.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is another Amber alert where I live. A ### year old boy was taken and has of yet not been found. Please pray for him.
Replies
13
Views
459
  • Locked
It has been reported on Jan 31, that ### has been showing some improvement. Can you believe? I believe....I believe....She has been drinking out of a sippy cup and picking up toys off her tray to play with. Thank you all for your prayers the other day. I am reporting back to you, that your...
Replies
9
Views
97
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please save ###. She has been reported as missing. I don't know who she is but she really needs your help God. Please keep her safer from harm and get her home immediately.
Replies
5
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom