Good morning to everyone whosoever reading this ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:162 :I rejoice in your promise like one who finds great spoil. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist likens the joy he feels in God’s promises to the excitement of discovering a great treasure. To him...
Replies
11
Views
55
Good morning to everyone today I still praying that my girlfriend of 15 years comes back to me so we can be together forever and ever.
Replies
7
Views
340
Good morning to everyone in this house. I am giving gratitude to the Yahweh for all he has been doing to me. After I divorced with my husband I had to go teeth and tongue to bring up my children. I had five children with him, four boys and one girl. God has blessed all of them with a wife and a...
Replies
5
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom