Good morning, please stand with me in ...

Heavenly Father, please rest your healing hand upon ### restoring ### completely in health and comfort, we give you thanks and praise for all you have done for us and what we believe you will do in Jesus' name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would really appreciate your prayers during this season. I have been carrying a lot quietly, and honestly, I have felt emotionally, mentally and spiritually tired. I am still trusting God, but I really need His strength, peace and direction. Please pray with me for: - My walk with God — that I...
Replies
13
Views
379
I’m facing homelessness. I’ve taken action to prevent it but it was futile. Lord in Jesus name, please go with and before me. I know that when you call me home all of these possessions will stay behind. Most people lose everything while they are here. I’m not sure what to do now as a single...
Replies
9
Views
464
Good morning please pray for my son ### he is suffering from acids and ulcers vomiting diarrhoea now he is dehydrated I believe my son will be healed for salvation of his soul thank you Jesus
Replies
9
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,199
Messages
16,797,087
Members
649,754
Latest member
Georlorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom