Good morning, please pray for me, my husband ### want ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last 10 years he is not will our family like is every day fighting he drink somoke and all habits how to he adited third-party also involved our life she do something i don't know my husband talk to me but every Day he talks to her please I'm not will Last 1 month so much fight argument every...
Replies
9
Views
176
Father please give me strength, lord I don't know how to deal with an unfaithful husband everything he is doing is revenge. Lord he takes woman to our marital home. ### years of marriage. He doesn't want to reconcile with me. Somebody please pray for me. I am hurting so much. I DON'T KNOW WHAT...
Replies
10
Views
360
My husband is trying to divorce me due to the quality and quantity of sex he is receiving as well as the fact that I don’t have to have anal sex against my will, I don’t want to compromise and grit my teeth and endure it “for him”, but I confided in him before we married that it’s soemthing I...
Replies
9
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,959
Messages
16,816,968
Members
651,102
Latest member
Slxaeldor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom