Trandar
Disciple of Prayer
Good morning papa. I am ### blessing ### ###.
Papa please sir, I have been passing through challenges from enemies from my father's house and my work place right now my mother has been attacked from my brother the same family. Papa I have daughters that have children but no marriage. I am not married yet. Life has been difficult for us, no one is in higher institution at all in life, mother, children, and my children, we have been no financial favor, no business registration, poverty. My first son has no work sir, we have been a fan of wonder without Number from ### cable road money miss road compound. Papa please sir, we need your prayers. I promise to come to church to testify, help us out from this situation we are helpless, we need deliverance please sir.
Papa please sir, I have been passing through challenges from enemies from my father's house and my work place right now my mother has been attacked from my brother the same family. Papa I have daughters that have children but no marriage. I am not married yet. Life has been difficult for us, no one is in higher institution at all in life, mother, children, and my children, we have been no financial favor, no business registration, poverty. My first son has no work sir, we have been a fan of wonder without Number from ### cable road money miss road compound. Papa please sir, we need your prayers. I promise to come to church to testify, help us out from this situation we are helpless, we need deliverance please sir.
