Good morning need urgent prayer for my ###

Heavenly Father,

We come to You in Jesus' Name, asking for Your help and guidance. We ask that You provide a job for ###'s daughter ### ###, so that they may have the means to provide food for their family and have the resources to make ends meet. We thank You for Your goodness and mercy, and we trust You to provide for their needs.

In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Really, very urgently need prayer in Jesus name. God knows what is needed. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
146
Hey there everyone, attitudes & vibes have been pretty fair in my household, I just ask and request for further protection from any distractions and bad behavior from people surrounding me, my life is mine, not theirs, I also pray to get more signs of hope with my creative projects, I simply...
Replies
9
Views
231
Please pray for me as I’m going through a very difficult period. Since my mother passed away, I’ve been dealing with family and financial difficulties, including concerns around rental income and the handling of accounts. At home, I’ve also been struggling under a lot of pressure, and I feel...
Replies
12
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,229
Messages
16,797,316
Members
649,784
Latest member
Fyroyrurnar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom