Good Morning my brothers and sisters, Last months,

JAISY JAISON

Prayer Partner
Good Morning my brothers and sisters,

Last months, I requested for pray for my cousin sister ###, who need a job, before two days, new company applied her visa and still application is in process. But still not start the duty. so pls pray for her to start her job as soon as possible and continue her duty with sincere, responsible and loyalty.

so pls pray for her

I am also praying to all those who are not job and wanting job, with your ministry

with prayers
### ###
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
I pray that God grants your ### success in her job and career, according to his will and that you have complete peace of mind. I pray this in Jesus name.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer work workplace prayer strength new day morning help trust faith color blue.jpg
    quote prayer work workplace prayer strength new day morning help trust faith color blue.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
Dear loving brother and sisters,

First of all I am giving thanks to my God, my heavenly Father, my dearest Father,

today I got an answer for my prayer.

Ms. ### ### got a job and changed her visa on same travel and she is starting her duty

also I am giving all my prayer group members, who have prayed with her

thanks a lot
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning my brothers and sisters in Christ this morning I come to you with a heavy heart. I also confess my sins to the heavenly father and the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Please continue to pray for me, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### for family unity May the words of Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
945
Good morning my Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I need prayers for GOD'S favour to get my own flat. I do not want to share anymore. And financial miracle to be able to pay a deposit for the flat. I'm not working at the moment because of my health. And I need GOD'S protection from a couple who...
Replies
7
Views
1K
Good morning my brothers and sisters today is the Lord day I am having my surgery today on my left leg to remove blood clot. God is with me.
Replies
9
Views
490
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom