Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###, please pray for my family, special my marriage Satan attack us every day, ### on top of the roof, we don't sleep at night pray with us.
Replies
5
Views
332
Morning prayer warriors, I give thanks to God to wake me up this morning as to sleep is natural but to wake up is his grace. Prayer warriors please let us pray for the crime in South Africa, my crime the three constables who are missing, the families are crying. My daughter ### ### has not...
Replies
9
Views
330
Nuwamanya Godfrey, man of God prophet Samuel kakande am sick. I got an accident Nov 15/23, it's now 5 months. My prophet up to now, man of God, I believe that I can be healed. The shoulder and my left leg/knee are paining me. I also beg to have financial prosperity. Second man of my land...
Replies
6
Views
439
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom