Good morning, I thank God for giving ...

Daeririlth

Prayer Partner
Good morning, I thank God for giving this wonderful day to us. Today I
request for my study I am ### and I study in class 12th please pray for
me that I will do good in study and score high marks and devote my life to
God. I have a younger sister she is in class 9th I request for her to
pray for her study and good marks. I also request to pray for my cousin
sister as she gave her 12th exam sooo please pray for her good marks.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord right now I’m in a desperate financial situation. I pray for peace and not panic in Jesus name. This is difficult and it’s the first time in my life that I’ve faced such a challenge. I don’t know what else to do. My credit history is at stake as well. It’s all in your hands now Lord. I...
Replies
8
Views
366
I Thank God for everything he has done and doing in my life, my husband's, and my children's lives. The demonic satanic voices my husband and I are hearing are destroying our health, which has gone down. Also, some wicked evil neighbours pound us for no reason and they are trying to harm us. I...
Replies
9
Views
510
Good evening members, I thank God for gift of life me my family and everyone here, I pray for ###, money to help my family 😭 especially my son's school fees and my mom's medication, I need ### please in Jesus's name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,470
Messages
16,811,444
Members
650,820
Latest member
Rltiudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom