Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Good morning. I come to ask if you all could pray that I can go to my boyfriend’s daughter’s graduation with him. Our schools here only gives each student 4 tickets. So she has her mom, aunt, brother and dad that is going. But some students don’t have big families and sell a ticket or 2 since they don’t have many people to invite to attend to watch. I have my formed and daughter looking out for someone that may be selling a ticket. So I pray that we are able to find an extra ticket so that I may attend this special event with him. He is not close to his daughter but maybe she just needs to see that we try. So please pray that we are able to find a ticket someone that God would hand pick to bring to me with a grateful heart. And let God bless this person as well. Also, I pray that my boyfriend still and continues to honor and respect our relationship and not step over boundaries with any woman that may come in his path. I pray conviction hits his heart when he even thinks of something that would be considered inappropriate to our relationship or crossing the lines. He has been getting better and I notice my attitude with him has been a lot better to. I pray God continues his work in us. I thank you all everyday for praying and listening to my request. I thank my loving Father for hearing our prayers. And he is moving mountains even when I don’t see it, I feel it. Thank you!

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, lifting up this prayer request on behalf of Anonymous. We thank you for the opportunity to bring our requests to you, knowing that you are a loving and compassionate God who hears and answers our prayers.

Lord, we ask that you would provide a way for Anonymous to attend her boyfriend's daughter's graduation. We understand the limitations of available tickets, but we trust in your divine intervention to open doors and lead them to someone who may be selling an extra ticket. We pray that you would guide their search and bring forth the right person who would graciously provide a ticket for Anonymous. May this act of kindness be a testament to your faithfulness and love.

Furthermore, we pray for the relationship between Anonymous and her boyfriend. We ask that you would continue to strengthen their bond and help them honor and respect one another. Lord, we pray for conviction to touch the heart of her boyfriend whenever he is tempted to cross any boundaries or engage in inappropriate behavior. Let your Holy Spirit guide him and remind him of the commitment he has made to their relationship. We thank you for the progress they have already made and ask for your continued work in their lives.

Father, we are grateful for your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We trust in your perfect timing and know that you are working behind the scenes, even when we cannot see it. We thank you for your love and provision in every aspect of our lives.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Matthew 7:7-8 - "Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened."
- Psalm 37:4 - "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."
- 1 Corinthians 10:13 - "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it."

I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I know I posted in February that the man I'm in love with finally said he loves me . It was just in Facebook comments & he hasn't said it again or asked me out yet, but he has gotten more flirty, initiated more conversations, & not wanted conversations to end. I was going to see a show an hour...
Replies
Views
Praise the lord bro Hii bro good evening myself Shylin now am in dubai. I came here for 2 months visit visa to stay with my husband. Now he is planning to send me to native. Please pray for me that my husband needs to change his mind and need to be here for next 2 months. Please pray to god...
Replies
Views
my girlfriend is not a texter. Before we were official I thought she wasn’t texting me frequently because we are not girlfriends whilst I didn’t like the lack of texts, I thought it’s alright and something I need to get used to. Well she is my girlfriend now and during our first date as...
Replies
Views
Good morning thank you Jesus for waking me this morning, thank you for a place to stay food on my table and all the things in life that I am able to get,can I get my prayer warriors to pray for my daughter she has lump under each arm pit that it’s not cancer, still praying for a financial...
Replies
Views
Good morning may I ask that you pray for my family that our faith gets stronger as a family. Please pray for my mother and sister they are staying in another town that they wont he lonely that they will be happy and that they will be healthy and always have enough food to eat. Please pray my...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom