Good morning I am sending in a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please hear my prayer for healing,peace and anxiety,and stress free please I pray for a good day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank You Lord!!
Replies
14
Views
192
Hi guys, I am sending a prayer request for my beverage business to resume operations this August of 2024. May you kindly assist me with prayers.
Replies
8
Views
337
I am sending a letter to my children asking for forgiveness for not being in their lives. I ask for prayer for this letter to be received and read. For Father God to allow my children to accept my apologies and to be willingly and able to forgive me. To soften their hearts towards me and towards...
Replies
7
Views
421
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom