Good Morning Father, thank you so much for this day.

seekingpeacenhappiness

Humble Servant of All
Good Morning Father, thank you so much for this day. Thank you for what you have done, thank you for what you are doing, and thank you for what you are about to do. Lord it's been too long and I feel it. Lord thank you for all that you have allowed me to do since we last talked. Lord thank you for the strength you have given me to resist temptation on those things I really wanted to act on but choose not to. Lord thank you for the grace and mercy for the areas that I still fall for, you are stronger than anything else and any feeling in my body. Thank you for continued strength you are strong where I am not, you lead my thoughts, actions, and words. Lord thank you for the time you have allowed me with ### may I find the way to make her last night enjoyable memorable to her. Lord may she find employment that will more than supply for her needs and may it provide the stability and longevity that she needs in this area of her life. Lord thank you for the time that you allowed me with ### this weekend. It was so needed after not talking to him for so long. Lord the word that you shared through ### this weekend in reference to ###, open my eyes mind and should to discern that it was from you. I seek to only uplift, love, encourage, support, and be there for this man and pray that he sees that but will also not hold on to someone (like me) if I am not meeting any of the above. Lord you know I still have more healing than I thought I did and I see to be a blessing to all those you allow me to connect with and have designed to be in my life. I see your face, your wisdom, your guidance, your joy, your courage, and your plan and purpose for all our lives. Lord thank you for all that you will us to accomplish today. In Jesus powerful name I pray your sovereign blood over this request. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me in your prayers. I have to get blood drawn in the morning tomorrow to be tested. Please pray everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
204
God thank you so much for helping ### raise her son being a single mom. Thank you for all the times she needed your help and you helped her. God please help her son now to have all the necessary characteristics of a man to get married someday. His mother isn't getting younger but has been given...
Replies
5
Views
257
Dear Lord, Thank You so much for all the blessings today. We had guests come even late at night—something we didn’t expect. Truly, You are the one who brings them to us. I’m also grateful that I was able to pay a part of my child’s needs. Thank You, Lord, for always providing. As I go to sleep...
Replies
6
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,580
Messages
16,789,900
Members
649,142
Latest member
Gulfelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom