Good morning everyone!! Please continue prayer for ###

Dear Lord Jesus,
I pray for Your mighty hand of healing upon ###. Lord, we are believing in this divine miracle for ###, today as he listens to this healing video, in Jesus' name, we pray, to the glory of God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, Amen. THANK YOU JESUS !!

Thanks nd god bldd u too
 
Friend,
I am already praying for you. As I connect with angels I am sending archangel Saint Michael to be with you to comfort, protect, guide, motivate and heal you and also help you relax without stress and have a supernatural healing. Angels are present next to you 24 hours. Close your eyes late night and early morning and talk to them softly in your mind. Ask them whatever you wish. They will answer your wishes. Expect miracles.
God bless you
###
Spiritual and angel guide
 
Friend,
I am already praying for you. As I connect with angels I am sending archangel Saint Michael to be with you to comfort, protect, guide, motivate and heal you and also help you relax without stress and have a supernatural healing. Angels are present next to you 24 hours. Close your eyes late night and early morning and talk to them softly in your mind. Ask them whatever you wish. They will answer your wishes. Expect miracles.
God bless you
###
###
Thanks nd god blss
 
Friend,
I am already praying for you. As I connect with angels I am sending archangel Saint Michael to be with you to comfort, protect, guide, motivate and heal you and also help you relax without stress and have a supernatural healing. Angels are present next to you 24 hours. Close your eyes late night and early morning and talk to them softly in your mind. Ask them whatever you wish. They will answer your wishes. Expect miracles.
God bless you
###
###
Thanks nd god blss
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm glad I received your notification of my previous post just now. Today I attended the work meeting, and I bumped into my crush colleague. But ya, previously I heard my colleague saying and I suspect he is married. I'm not sure about his story, but I just realize this is really him today...
Replies
6
Views
191
Good morning everyone, please join me pray for ### ###. Her stomach is still very big. She is still not feeling well.
Replies
7
Views
339
Good morning everyone please pray for me my computer is damaged and I can't get to study please pray for me all my work everything gone please pray I'm trying to be at a particular company praying my way there please pray 1 prayer for me I have myself to blame for my choices in life may God hear...
Replies
7
Views
374
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom