Good morning everyone it's been awhile I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

TL;DR Hello brothers and sisters, I wanted to say welcome back. I was quite active a few months ago. Unfortunately, I had to undergo some immuno-chemo therapy for my blood disorder. I also had a lot of seizures due to my epilepsy last week. God has kept me busy, helping the homeless for the last...
Replies
6
Views
287
I moved back to live with my parents due to rent being so high but also God's timing was the best because my mom was unwell during that time and was diagnosed with ALS shortly after. I have seen my dad mistreat her, talk to her in a very rude manner and just not showing her the love she...
Replies
13
Views
300
Good morning everyone, I recently left my old job and had a few interviews for new ones please pray for me that my worth is seen and I get hired soon, it has been too long of a wait 🙏🏿
Replies
8
Views
495
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,157
Members
648,002
Latest member
Zilpolroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom