Good morning EMMANUEL thank you lord Jesus. ... Good morning ### thank you lord Jesus. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I praise You for Your help, and I thank You for who You are and what You have done in all these prayers being answered. I give You all praise and honor and glory, in Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
12
Views
169
Good morning please pray for a good day for me and my coworkers today Lord please help me through today PAIN AND WORRY FREE IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
160
My lord I am asking you to protect my friends and family in ### with the virus that's going around there and also guide my son step while he driving taxi also guide steps for my grandson when he is in the school protect him from the harmony daughter in law my daughter who is still sick take all...
Replies
10
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,919
Messages
16,793,619
Members
649,490
Latest member
Chruyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom