Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bro, pls pray for my mother Mrs.### she is suffering from gangrene infection her right hand fingers have been removed by doctor due to the infection now the removed fingers area turning into black doctors are advising us to remove the leg till the knee we have not accepted that we have requested...
Replies
6
Views
582
Good morning, brothers in Christ. Today I am asking for prayers for the forgiveness of my mother. Throughout my life, my mother has told me I was 'bad' and would rage at me sometimes for three hours a day afterschool while I had to sit and cry, to the point where I couldn't breathe, and listen...
Replies
9
Views
580
Good morning brothers and sisters! Pray for me please. Father God we love You. Thank You for all You do. I ask to be obedient in all things. Keep me in Your will. Please protect me. Please save me. Please restore me. Please bless me. I am in a certain circumstance and am afraid that I will do...
Replies
5
Views
398
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,826
Members
650,785
Latest member
Arolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom