Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request prayers that God blesses our practice with supernatural success, supernatural abundance, supernatural profitability and a supernatural and abundant flow of new patients. Also, that I may love and serve with joy, love and enthusiasm and devotion to God and to excellence. This I ask in...
Replies
11
Views
216
I am grateful for God’s abundant blessings. I’m so grateful that he continuously brings me out of my physical and spiritual weakness. I’m grateful for the day he gave me. I am thankful I had one less symptom in this menstrual cycle. I am grateful for the sleep He gave me last night and for His...
Replies
3
Views
378
I am from ### and here is my prayer request. 1, Remove poverty and replace with prosperity. 2, Remove blockages and have joyful life. 3, Materialization of GOD ALMIGHTY'S blessings which GOD has given me. 4, Education of my children and their prosperity. 5, PROSPERITY business, joyful life and...
Replies
4
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,533
Messages
16,800,614
Members
650,048
Latest member
Fyzoomor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom