Good evening.....Thank you for the prayers for my dog ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvb

Humble Prayer Warrior
Good evening.....Thank you for the prayers for my dog and I....I am still not experiencing feelings from the Holy Spirit, and my heart feels so cold that I wonder if God has left me, or if I have driven the spirit away.......I can't even rest anymore for having these empty feelings....If 2 or 3 would pray this evening for God to show me His love and that He will soften my heart and restore His spirit in me......I am having an awful time with this.....

Healing........Thank you very much!

###
 
Dear Child of God the Father. His love is not limited by feelings and emotions, His love is as true as His word, and He loves you more than you or I could possibly understand! But to encourage you, let us check out a few things! Jesus took our place and punishment for all our sin, big and little, by His sacrifice of obedience through terrible flogging, crucifixion, and shedding of His blood! - that we may be spared, set free, our sin being paid for! We in turn believe with all our heart that He is who He said He was, the Son of the Father! We stop doing what was wrong, confess our wrongdoing (He may give us wisdom here), and do His will as shown in the Bible and demonstrated by Jesus in His holy life on earth! We forgive others everything, The example set by Jesus whilst enduring being nailed to the cross is an astounding example, - also by forgiving others, we also gain forgiveness from the Father! and we accept Jesus as our Lord and Savior, - Some explain this as asking Jesus into our life as Lord and Master/Savior, there are many ways but one truth, Jesus is our way, truth, and life! ......if you can or have accepted this then then the written word about all Father's children in Christ (Savior) Jesus then applies to you! and nothing can take you from His hand! Praise and glory indeed to Our dear Father in heaven! Now.... "dear Father in heaven, grant this your dear child, your peace that exceeds all understanding, grant knowledge and understanding of your gift of salvation, and release from doubt! I claim all of these as done! In Jesus' holy name Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers for my dog. He was attacked earlier and has a wound near his eye. We’ve cleaned it and are monitoring him closely, but his eye is irritated and there’s some redness and discharge. Please pray that: • There is no internal damage to his eye • There’s no infection •...
Replies
6
Views
291
I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
214
Good evening thank you for intervene for me in prayers ... But today he went and spent his day with friends and drinking... I feel like giving up on him ... But I know God said I must Trust in Him 😢🙏🙏
Replies
11
Views
317
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,431
Messages
16,776,908
Members
647,980
Latest member
Qsareosin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom