Good evening. I made a terrible decision ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have very bad anxiety I am afraid to tell people things and . My brother and I got a house and my other brother tells me don't tell my roommate yet. When I told my roommate she said I have to give her a 30 day notice and when I tell my brother that he gets mad at me and said I suppose to tell...
Replies
9
Views
300
I think I have made a terrible financial decision. We placed an offer on a house. It was accepted. They didn't hold their open house because of it. They just shut everything down to give us the house without even considering offers that I know would be much higher. We have been looking for a...
Replies
8
Views
413
Dear God I made a terrible mistake I pushed away a good man. A man that I loved and it seemed he loved me. I just want to pray if he’s the man for me he comes back. Please God soften his heart, and let him call me. However if he’s not for me than just protect my mind and heart to get through...
Replies
15
Views
768
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom