Good evening, Dear ones...Thanks for the opportunity. I would like ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gewissen

Disciple of Prayer
Good evening, Dear ones...

Thanks for the opportunity.

I would like you to pray for me in order to find a reliable and consistent job nearby my home, please; once I am also studying to be approved in a public contest.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Greetings from ###. ###

All the best!

### ###
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Phillipians 4:6-7).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening I would like to thank you for your prayers my two daughters one for ### she is going for interview on ### and the one for ### received an email to further her studies at the University of ### thank you God is good all the time
Replies
7
Views
365
Good morning dear ones, thanks so much for the great work you are doing toward the kingdom of God, thanks so much again for your prayers I glad to be part of you and I know that one day my prayer request will be answered shallom.
Replies
2
Views
33
Good evening dear brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, thank you all of you who are praying for those people who have been stuck with trouble heart and facing unbearable burden may God bless you all, and I would like to beg you once again please kindly help me and pray for me because on coming...
Replies
13
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,764
Messages
16,814,760
Members
651,002
Latest member
Iraerguorgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom