Good day please pray for my son ### ###...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgomes

Prayer Partner
Good day please pray for my son ### ###, ### years, to get work in ###, I thank you for all the prayers out here. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Dear God, please provide employment to our friend. We take honor in being able to earn an honest living and helping others grow and succeed. We aspire to acquire material things because we know our God is not poor and we are supposed to live in abundance. Dear God, allow our friend to work in your name. Bring them the employment they desire. Thank you God.
 
Give this friend of ours the occupation that you have set for him to work in your holy name so that he can praise you Lord and give to his family and others who are in need help him to be productive in every way....Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning, I’m praying for a good blessed and pain free day in Jesus name Amen!! Thank you all for the prayers Lord knows I need them I Love You Lord God!!! Bless us all in Jesus name
Replies
13
Views
211
Life in I have a good day today greatlyyy I get ready look beautiful feel like a modern classy ladyyy im happy my domain safe in secret while im gone no worries GREATLYY while at work at my secret Job im happy blessed no worries 😉. My cats r safe no worries when I go to work at my secret Job t...
Replies
9
Views
411
Good day. Please pray for my ### year old son to get out of this toxic relationship, come to realization and stop putting this girl in front of his family. He is being blinded by the truth of this young love affair and now disrespecting his family because of this girl and her mother. They have...
Replies
4
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,033
Messages
16,817,997
Members
651,145
Latest member
Galairtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom