Good day n bless tuesday morning Hello ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings from Alaska, I am truly grateful for anyone that has prayed for me. Thank you so much! I woke this morning at around 5:30 AM and I felt terrible. I mean really bad. I drank some water, watched a few videos and then began reading the psalms and praying the psalms. I started to feel...
Replies
10
Views
331
Good Tuesday morning, everyone. I need your prayers this morning. And I am asking for God's amazing favor. In this ongoing legal procedure that has been going on for over 2 years. I am praying. That God will show me great favor. In the outcome today. I am praying that God will touch the heart...
Replies
8
Views
63
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom