Good day my prayer warriors, please pray for me I have a pain in my left breast and chest and pray for my financial, studies, job, and marriage breakthrough. With God everything is possible, thank you.
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...