Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a blessed day my landmark is great grt away Satan demons get my dream dog free or cheap gifted miracle super cute one a frenchie polmerian vehicle given to me bought free or cheap even if it’s towed to me directly easy fix something I can feel confident again my landmark is blessed not...
Replies
9
Views
141
Life in tmrw is a good day for a delivery to make it for me in secret greatly to get my needs met GREATLYY I get thru online and I get my order money together tip and pain ache relief THE green I smoke outside as needed GREATLY NO WORRIES FOR NOW ON I ALSO GET TO LIVE SOMEWHERE I CAN CHILL VAPE...
Replies
6
Views
90
I speak create command decree declare demand into existence 💯 FOLD NO MORE SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER IN CHAOS IN MY SOUL MATE AREA OR NEAR MY SOUL NO THANK YOU GET OUT OF HERE SATAN. NO MORE PARANOIA ITS A DISEASE I DONT WANT ANYONE IN THE FAMILY HAVING IT GREATLY. GODS WILL IF I AM WOKEN LIKE NOW...
Replies
6
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,048
Messages
16,806,528
Members
650,500
Latest member
Daelliawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom