Good day. I have rheumatoid arthritis. Please ...

Nachox

Disciple of Prayer
Good day. I have rheumatoid arthritis. Please pray for me for healing. It's very painful. Thank you. God Bless
 
Lord we pray for ### and family for healing blessings and salvation. Heal from every disease and infirmity. May their lives be a praise and glory unto thee.
Come to the Lord's holy presence. Seek him with all your heart. Cling to his Word and meditate on it moment by moment by positive thoughts, knowing that the Lord is good and to him be all the praise. Seek first God's kingdom and his righteousness (Matthew 6:33). Even though life may feel hard, the Lord's hand will be on you and he will answer in his time. I am praying for you. Amen.

Some resources that might help.
Help in Prayer
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend, asking God to touch you with His healing hand, ease your pain and give you the relief you need. I leave you with this comforting verse from the Bible: “The prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up.” (James 5:15).
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I, too, am healed of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Thank you that I am healed in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. I believe.
Replies
8
Views
298
Please pray for healing from the pain and inflammation from rheumatoid arthritis and for strengthening of the immune system. In Jesus' name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
341
Prayers for healing from pain and inflammation from rheumatoid arthritis and for strengthening of the immune system. in Jesus name amen.
Replies
9
Views
477
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,940
Messages
16,793,874
Members
649,520
Latest member
Bruaniorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom