Good day bethern please pray for ### ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in a good day & NIGHT for me my mom my 3 Offsprings our pets..Life in our communication is great n every area aspect of our lives protected communication greatly no worries we have our needs met period forever ..Life in I have my extraordinary favor greatly i to succeed in communication no...
Replies
9
Views
161
Life in tmrw is a good day for a delivery to make it for me in secret greatly to get my needs met GREATLYY I get thru online and I get my order money together tip and pain ache relief THE green I smoke outside as needed GREATLY NO WORRIES FOR NOW ON I ALSO GET TO LIVE SOMEWHERE I CAN CHILL VAPE...
Replies
6
Views
89
Life in I have a good day today greatlyyy I get ready look beautiful feel like a modern classy ladyyy im happy my domain safe in secret while im gone no worries GREATLYY while at work at my secret Job im happy blessed no worries 😉. My cats r safe no worries when I go to work at my secret Job t...
Replies
9
Views
378
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom