Good Day At Work

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Terrilynn

Guest
Good day at work, Satan stand behind me!!! Asking for that promotion at work!!
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! father please bless ### with good job and make ### financially strong, lord fulfill every need of your children and protect ### from satan ... bless ### abundantly with peace and joy...In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Lord help ### achieve promotion. Amen!
default_run.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray I have a good day at work on my first day. Praying everything goes smoothly
Replies
9
Views
305
Yes my name ### I'm praying for a gd day at work today an rest of the week
Replies
14
Views
188
I'm having trouble sleeping as my mind keeps replaying a stressful day at work. Please pray for God to help me focus more. I worry about dementia which runs in my family. I pray that today was just a super stressful day and that I'm not losing my ability to focus. I pray that I didn't make...
Replies
9
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom