Good afternoon man of God please pray ...

Good afternoon man of God please pray for my ### she is suffering from stroke on her right side, this happened ### morning.. I trust in God with all my heart ♥
I prayed in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

On Today Tuesday January 27,2026 At 2:10Pm And Good Afternoon Jesus And God! Right Now Jesus I Am Asking You Jesus To Heal Me And Everyone And Jesus You Pray To God To Answer My Prayer Request On Thursday January 29,2025 At 6:00Pm And I Would Like Birthday Bear Care Bear And The Man Of My Dreams...
Replies
6
Views
249
Good afternoon Man of God, I am ### from South Africa ### years old. I really need your help and prayers. There's something moving inside my head; it's like ants and it's painful to the point that I lose concentration. Inside my neck, I feel there's something and it's moving.
Replies
4
Views
315
Good Afternoon can i please ask if you can pray for my mother she is suffering from asma.
Replies
9
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,002
Messages
16,805,791
Members
650,455
Latest member
Twsoruiron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom