Going thru some challenging and difficult times. Everyone

dred2015

Disciple of Prayer
Going thru some challenging and difficult times. Everyone has turned their backs on me. Even the one that I thought had true feelings for me. But she obviously does not.
 
May God hear your request and grant it according to his precious will. In Jesus Name, Amen~
 
We pray that in time your situation changes - we ask God to help you as you grow through this time in your life, believe and it shall be done.

May the Lord have a special blessing on you - AMEN
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.



 

Attachments

  • quote prayer for peace doubt fear stress help Almighty God i need your comfort in the storm.jpg
    quote prayer for peace doubt fear stress help Almighty God i need your comfort in the storm.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
My Friend ### has serious problem with neuropathy she's in a great deal of pain. She doesn't want to talk and sleeps a lot! Very moody. I didn't understand in the beginning but now I know. I knew that ### was telling me she has problems & ### would motion with her hands from top to bottom of her body. pain, pain. She's ###. Language barrier. She would get frustrated with me as I would her. Just didn't understand each other at times. But it has gotten better. Except her doctor is in ### So travels there to see him and gone 7 to 10 days at a time.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏Thank You for The Blessed Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14 🙌 Father, it's no small thing that You ended 4+ months of silence and replaced it with some peace and restoration of video time for the well-being of my youngster and I. Thank You for agreement in some...
Replies
12
Views
161
🙏Thanks for The Times of Blessed Video Times, "Everything God does lasts forever," Ecc 3:14 🙌 Father, it's no small thing that You ended 4+ months of silence and replaced it with some peace and restoration of video time for the well-being of my youngster and I. Thank You for agreement in some...
Replies
13
Views
192
I am going thru some difficult times. It seems like nothing is going right for me. I am looking for a job for months now, all I am getting is rejection after rejection. I have a neighbour who doesn't clean after their dogs and since we live in a complex with no fences, they let the dogs do their...
Replies
6
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,212
Messages
16,797,165
Members
649,769
Latest member
Ryver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom