Going through a really tough time. really need God's ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter stuart
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stuart

Guest
Going through a really tough time. really need God's intervention.

things a pretty tough and would value some prayer.

With thanks

###
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m going through a really tough time right now it’s hard for me mentally I’m only ### and I’m in the military and I’m away from family I just lost my relationship and I’m starting to feel like my only way out of this is suicide. I really need a lot of prayers I’m reaching out everywhere at this...
Replies
10
Views
911
Iam going through a really tough time with people interfering in my relationship and it's breaking us apart. He made a mistake with another woman, but I am willing to forgive him, but people do not want to leave us alone and my heart is breaking. I really love him and really do not want to lose...
Replies
5
Views
773
Can you pray for me to be always happy before and after death and to be on the truth I would be really grateful. My name is ### ### so that you know who to pray for. Life is really tough and am constantly searching for the truth.
Replies
9
Views
349
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,495
Messages
16,777,582
Members
648,054
Latest member
Nlkoomere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom