God's Word On Marriage, Adultery And Divorce, Not Mine God's!

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brethren and sisters, I humbly ask you to stand with me in prayer. I place every area of my life before God. I am trusting Him for wisdom, clarity, and excellence concerning an important report I am working on, that it will be written well, submitted successfully, and receive positive responses...
Replies
6
Views
272
Replies
6
Views
26
  • Locked
Please pray for ### stop ADULTERY and DIVORCE and go back to Christ and to our family, In Jesus name amen
Replies
13
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom