God's Will

  • Thread starter Thread starter ABOVEALL
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ABOVEALL

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR THE SUCCESS OF MY OPERATION TOMORROW IT'S A MINOR FINGER OPERATION BROKEN TENDON IN MY RIGHT HAND, MIDDLE FINGER. I PRAY ALSO FOR THOSE WHO ASK CURE FOR THEIR SICKNESSES.
 
Lord, our great Physician, please bring a successful operation and a speedy recover over our ###'s middle finger as we ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen-Matthew 18:19-20
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have injured the fingers on my right hand. The right thumb is stiff it cannot bend. The nail on my right index finger is damaged and I am suffering from a swollen knuckle on the little finger on my right hand.The joint on my right index finger in my right hand is swollen as well. I have been...
Replies
10
Views
187
I am seeking pray for my husband ### who is having some health challenges. His right foot is swollen by the ankle and a bit out of alignment, also his righ hand fingers are paining and numb. The doctor say it is gout
Replies
10
Views
206
I am in need of your prayers. I have some serious abnormalities on the fingers of my right hand due to some injuries I sustained. My fingers cannot bend properly and my hand looks terrible. I am ashamed for people to see my hand the way it looks. I need you to please pray for God to touch and...
Replies
8
Views
199
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,557
Messages
16,778,050
Members
648,120
Latest member
Priyxoorran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom