Hello. I would like to ask for your prayers regarding an important legal situation. May God grant grace and favor to my request so that I can bring my ### back to ###, and above all, may His will be done for the well-being and protection of my child. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Father God I asked you in Jesus Christ's name to please bless me so that my brother and sisters in Christ stand in agreement with me I want to do your will for my life Satan comes to kill still and destroy and he has too many times to kill still and destroy me but you and your omnipotent power...
I speak life I get my passport done my daughters get THERES done urgently I get a new place to live Stay where I’m not made a fool or ripped apart in hate ever again greatly I dont have to be hated by everyone everything everywhere I go greatly for now on into existence 💯Fold THATS it that’s all...