God's Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alyssa

Prayer Warrior
Hallo everyone. Please pray with me that I will have faith and stand firm while waiting on God for the breakthrough. Pray that I will wait and keep my faith. Pray for God's wisdom in my life as well as His guidance.

Thank you to all who pray with me.
 
I pray for your heart, mind, body and ears are to be open to Divine direction and guidance.
 
Lord I pray for ###, please make her stronger in faith and make her stand firm Lord. Take her in under your shelter, guide and protect her all life through by your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Everyone. I am very much in need for a prayer from so many people. I started a new job some months ago and I have been harassed by a hostile co-worker repeatedly. My co-workers, HR, and management are all aware. Getting another job is so difficult no matter my educational background and...
Replies
19
Views
518
Hi, I am ### years old and I bought a car by my own money last month. But I did a mechanical inspection and found the car has a lot of issues including brakes and the seller provided wrong information with me. So now I am planning to sell my car. Pls pray for a good offer. People who called me...
Replies
5
Views
168
I notice something things are different since Bible times. Like, in the Old Testament, and the New Testament, God would use miracles to help His people. Now, Christians can pray, and the circumstances will still defeat them. Miracles don't seem as widespread as "back then." The other thing...
Replies
7
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,709
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom