God's Protection

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gwb

You will give us victory over our enemies...and we will praise your name forever. Psalm 44:7-8 Thank you Lord for giving me protection and victory over the negative thoughts and behavior of the enemy. Thank you Lord for your promises that are mine for having love and faith for you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
God, I want to say Thank You for loving me and taking care of me. If it had not been for the Lord on my side I don’t even want to think about where I would be. Perish the thought. You are our protector. From this day forward and forever more place Your angels of protection around us 24/7, 7 days a week, 366 days per year. Watch over me, all my love ones.Protect each and every one of us. Protect our mind, body, soul, and spirit from all evil, abuse, hurt, harm, and danger. Whatever plans that the evil and wicked has set up for our family destroy those plans. Let all their plans to steal, kill, harm, hurt, or destroy never be accomplished. Let their plans blow up in their face and cause them to realize that God protects His Children. God takes care of what belongs to Him. We belong to You Lord Jesus. Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I give you all glory and praise. Thank you for life, for my family and all that I possess. I ask for mercy for all the times i have offended you. I ask you to cover my family and I in your precious blood. Protect us from all attacks of the enemy and draw us closer to your...
Replies
Views
Goodmorning my pastor please for me in your service today Prayer request protection over me & my children protection over my new job that get victory over all that was fight against me Healing physically mentally emotionally from lost of my baby betrayal plot scheming husband lord put under...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, I give you all glory and praise. I ask for mercy for all the times I have offended you. Cover my home and family in your precious blood. Deliver us from all evil attacks and free us from everything that is not of you. We come against wickedness in high places. Make us victorious...
Replies
Views
Father, this season is hard for me. Sometimes I feel like giving up because my enemies seem stronger than me. But, your word says that greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. Nothing is too complicated for you. When the storm seems so fierce, remind me how great you are my God...
Replies
Views
Thank you, Lord, for His faithfulness and mercies. My prayer requests to the Almighty God. Spiritual growth Marriage/relationship Financial breakthrough Victory over enemies Spirit of excellence come upon my children
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom