God's protection for my family. He grace ...

Korda

Humble Prayer Partner
God's protection for my family. He grace and mercy in our life. Wisdom and knowledge to serve God according to his Will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been leaving in Ukraine for over 20 years, studied, married.I an the permanent resident here, but they going to cancel it. I filled the lawsuit, but they may not allow me stay during the court. I pray and cry for justice, I am losing everything that I love and precious to me. Please pray...
Replies
16
Views
328
God bless me and protect me from all evil people, never let me down, fight my battle and let your will be done in my life. Show me your mercy and favor everywhere I go. My enemies cannot do nothing to me in Jesus name and no weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Replies
8
Views
173
Thank you all for faithfully praying for our family. The videographer who filmed my mother's funeral service was recommended by the funeral home owner. Tomorrow we will be communicating through LINE with the funeral home owner to resolve a serious dispute regarding my mother's funeral video. I...
Replies
11
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom