T
Tamara
Guest
My prayer request is for my Grandson ### to be healed completely as when Jesus walked this earth as well as Paul and Peter, saying in the name of Christ Jesus of Nazareth, rise up and walk.
### is almost four, Nov 16th. He has been diagnosed with Allen-Herndon Dudley Syndrome (thyroid gene mutation disorder from the X chromosome). ### cannot sit up, crawl, walk, eat, TALK. We feed him through a mickey button, g tube. He is a precious little fellow who complains very little. He is about 28 pounds now. I am his grandmother, father is my son, and I am his caregiver while his mommy goes to school and works part time.
I live in an upstairs apartment as does his Mommy (not with me). ### is getting heavier and heavier to carry up and down the stairs. We are now driving him back and forth to a special needs school Monday thru Friday from 8:30 - 11:30. These women caregivers are ANGELS from HEAVEN. I am 67 years old. I don't know how much longer I can do this.
His Mommy lives in a one bedroom apartment over the garage at her Mother's condo. Her mother is kicking her out; I do not know why. Mommy is trying to find an apartment or shelter where she can go.
otherwise she has to move to Las Vegas where her father will give her a place to live.
All of ###'s medical doctors are here at ###'s Hospital. His school is here; I am here; Mommy goes to school here going for her AA degree, then BS degree. She is 23.
The diagnosis states that ### will never walk or talk and can live for a long time.
I pray over ### daily and many times a day I am beseeching our Lord in prayer for healing for ###. "Ask and you shall receive. In whatsoever things you desire when you pray trust that you receive them......." There are no bullets or stipulations added to this promise. I am walking with our Lord every day praying, searching, seeking, studying and believing in the power of prayer. I take one day at a time trusting in God for His strength, compassion, passion, love, stamina, energy, wisdom to flow through me so I can help ### each day and take care of him. God is in control and I am walking in faith.
I am divorced; renting a room in an apartment. I do not have a man in my life; just God my Father in Heaven.
"Trust in the Lord with all your Heart, lean not unto your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. This is my constant prayer request and I am trusting God to lead.
### is almost four, Nov 16th. He has been diagnosed with Allen-Herndon Dudley Syndrome (thyroid gene mutation disorder from the X chromosome). ### cannot sit up, crawl, walk, eat, TALK. We feed him through a mickey button, g tube. He is a precious little fellow who complains very little. He is about 28 pounds now. I am his grandmother, father is my son, and I am his caregiver while his mommy goes to school and works part time.
I live in an upstairs apartment as does his Mommy (not with me). ### is getting heavier and heavier to carry up and down the stairs. We are now driving him back and forth to a special needs school Monday thru Friday from 8:30 - 11:30. These women caregivers are ANGELS from HEAVEN. I am 67 years old. I don't know how much longer I can do this.
His Mommy lives in a one bedroom apartment over the garage at her Mother's condo. Her mother is kicking her out; I do not know why. Mommy is trying to find an apartment or shelter where she can go.
otherwise she has to move to Las Vegas where her father will give her a place to live.
All of ###'s medical doctors are here at ###'s Hospital. His school is here; I am here; Mommy goes to school here going for her AA degree, then BS degree. She is 23.
The diagnosis states that ### will never walk or talk and can live for a long time.
I pray over ### daily and many times a day I am beseeching our Lord in prayer for healing for ###. "Ask and you shall receive. In whatsoever things you desire when you pray trust that you receive them......." There are no bullets or stipulations added to this promise. I am walking with our Lord every day praying, searching, seeking, studying and believing in the power of prayer. I take one day at a time trusting in God for His strength, compassion, passion, love, stamina, energy, wisdom to flow through me so I can help ### each day and take care of him. God is in control and I am walking in faith.
I am divorced; renting a room in an apartment. I do not have a man in my life; just God my Father in Heaven.
"Trust in the Lord with all your Heart, lean not unto your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path. This is my constant prayer request and I am trusting God to lead.
