God's hedge of protection over me, my mind, my ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjames23

Humble Servant
God's hedge of protection over me, my mind, my body, my marriage and family
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart bring in the help and coverage today don't let my coworkers call out bring in my coworkers...
Replies
6
Views
92
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life deliver me from evil and wicked people i draw a bloodline against all people coming against me im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around...
Replies
5
Views
97
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, family, children, job, car, finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over everything I'm praying for make a way where it seems to be no way.. Lord God give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
9
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom