God's Guidance And Ability To Understand The Test Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

herrerahj

Prayer Partner
Please pray for ###, I'll be taking a test that will give me the ability to obtain a job. Please pray for me, I'm a single mom that wants to be better my self. Thank you
 
A darling little boy, I will pray for you, and please pray that ### and I have a safe trip to ### this weekend.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help ### to get well through the test and make things easy for ### with the child. Give ### enough strength and faith to overcome all kinds of troubles.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Child of God,

***Let Us Pray… My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
LORD, PLEASE HELP ### BE SUCCESSFUL AND DO WELL ON HER TEST. GRANT HER ALL THE KNOWLEDGE AND WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING SHE NEEDS FOR THIS TEST. MAY HER GOOD RESULTS ON THIS TEST BE A BLESSING TO HER AND HELP HER TO OBTAIN A GOOD JOB SO SHE CAN PROVIDE FOR HER FAMILY. BLESS HER AND HER CHILD AND MAY THEY WALK IN YOUR WAYS AND BE PLEASING IN YOUR SIGHT. LORD LET YOUR BLESSINGS REST UPON THIS FAMILY, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

GOD GAVE THEM KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL IN ALL LEARNING AND WISDOM... DAN. 1:17

AS OBEDIENT CHILDREN, DO NOT CONFORM TO THE EVIL DESIRES YOU HAD WHEN YOU LIVED IN IGNORANCE. BUT JUST AS HE WHO CALLS YOU IS HOLY, SO BE YE HOLY IN ALL YOU DO...1 PET. 1:14,15
 
Lord of Lords help her to achieve her needs. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 49:17: “Your children hasten back, and those who laid you waste depart from you.” Extended Explanation: Isaiah 49:17 is a promise of restoration and renewal for God’s people. It assures them that their children, who had been...
Replies
9
Views
245
I am scheduled to have a colonoscopy in about 10 days. I am ### years old, and I understand that these procedures can carry greater risks for older adults. At the same time, I have some concerning bowel symptoms along with a positive family history, so my physician believes it is important for...
Replies
8
Views
154
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share another update and ask for continued prayer 🤍 Thank you so much to everyone who has been praying for me. It really means a lot. Just to recap a bit, I’ve known this girl for about 8 years. Over the past couple of years our feelings grew, and around 7 to 8...
Replies
7
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,784
Messages
16,792,579
Members
649,388
Latest member
Reynorlior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom